Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland

Friday, May 14, 2010

Results of the Cork BHAA 'Pfizers' 6 Mile road race - Thurs 12th May 2010...
The onward climb in numbers continues with another record turnout of around 360 runners for this 6 mile road race in Ringaskiddy. You might well expect large numbers for say a 4 mile or 5 k race but 360 runners for a tough hilly 6 mile race is really impressive. That's roughly a 30% increase on last year's figure which really says it all.

Photos.......Irene Hartigan of UCC was out around the 5 mile mark and has put up a set of about 90 photos in a gallery HERE

Results.....these are now available HERE

1 comment:

Frances said...

Hope its ok to use this forum to thank those runners who came to my rescue when I had a spot of car trouble just before the Pfizers 6mile race last Wednesday evening, especially Andrew (sorry I didn't get your surname) and Jimmy Murray. Thought I was going to have to pull out of the race but, fortunately, I didn't have to, so thanks again lads, I really appreciated your help.