Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

CPR & Defibrillator Training - Wed 5th Dec 2007

Wednesday turned out to be a strange day for me. At 7am, I was packing my gear bag for a run later on Wednesday evening. Little did I know then that eleven hours later at 6pm, I would be sitting down doing a CPR & Difibrillator course! All thanks to an e-mail from John Quigley at lunchtime ;o)

Overall, the course was very good. Took only 4 hours and it was very well run. Some of the local clubs were represented...Eagle AC, St.Finbarrs, Leevale AC, Belgooly AC, Bandon AC, Midleton AC, Cork BHAA and Cork AAI. Full credit to John Quigley of Eagle AC and Terry Higgins of Pfizer for arranging it. I should also mention that Pfizers hosted the event and credit is due to them for doing so.

I understand that another training session is due to happen sometime in the Spring. If you would like to enquire about it then you should contact John Quigley of Eagle AC or send me an e-mail and I'll pass on your details (my e-mail adress is shown on the right hand side of this page).

No comments: