Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Charity Run for the Cork Deaf Association at the CIT track on Fri 24th Nov 2017

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Charity Run for the Cork Deaf Association at the CIT track on Fri 24th Nov 2017


From Kevin Donovan...I am doing a 32 lap run at CIT athletics track to recognize the 32 county running challenge that I did earlier in the year. I will be carrying a different flag on each lap to represent the county I ran earlier in the year. 

I will have deaf pupils from Bishopstown Community School and St Columba's Primary School, Douglas to run a few laps with me. There be a music through the speakers as well, so anyone who wants to watch is more than welcome.


Sponsorship cards will be around for anyone who wants to donate before, during or after the event.
The run will take place between 1pm and 3pm on Friday the 24th of November 2017. It is for Cork Deaf Association and Irish Deaf Society.

My links are as follows
http://www.facebook.com/kevin32county2017 for the day to day updates
www.idonate.ie/kevin32challenge for anyone who wishes to donate
www.32countyrunningchallenge2017.wordpress.com for the post of each race in the challenge

No comments: