Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Half-Marathon Entries for Cork nearly full...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Half-Marathon Entries for Cork nearly full...

It looks as if there will be a limit on numbers entering the Half-Marathon event. The limit is 1,000 entries and it's nearly full!!

This has just been released...."The number of participants in the half marathon has been capped at 1,000 and we are likely to be at capacity over the coming weekend. Please enter now to avoid disappointment."

If you are interested in the Half then enter asap.....Click HERE

6 comments:

Derek said...

Thanks!! Just entered the half. At least I think I'm entered... After entering my credit card details it brought me back to the "shopping cart" No email yet either. Anyone else have trouble entering?

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened me when entering for the full last week and I still havent got an email confirmation and this is usually pretty instant with most on line race entries.
I was able to verify my entry through the entrants search tab on the entry section and the entry fee has shown up on my credit card.

Anonymous said...

i got a email confirming entry for the full but no number yet. it will come in due course tho. btw anyone (like John!!! ;-)) have a idea roughly of the numbers for the full last year. would 2,000 be a optimistic figure?

John Desmond said...

In 2010, they got 1429 for the full Marathon. I'd expect this year to be around the 1300-1500 mark.

Anonymous said...

Imagine the que at city hall for medals this year?? Hopefully there wont be to much of a wait. The medals are lovely! Very excited about it and I love the hype about it! Attempting to do the full this year but wont enter just yet incase i jinx myself with an injury!!!!

Anonymous said...

For those who are missing the confirmation email, check your spam folder - I entered the full marathon and Gmail categorised the confirmation email as spam.