Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Results of the Ballinrostig 4 mile road race - Sun 25th July 2010

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Results of the Ballinrostig 4 mile road race - Sun 25th July 2010

There was a modest turnout of 90 runners for this 4 mile road race near Aghada in East Cork. This was the first year of this particular race and from what I hear, the course wasn't exactly flat ;o)

The mens race was won by Sean McGrath of East Cork AC in a time of 21:08, some 27 seconds clear of his nearest rival.

The ladies race was won by Jessica Vonhatten of Leevale AC in a time of 25:49 having finished 2nd in the Churchtown South 5 mile just 3 days earlier.

The full results can be seen HERE

Lost & Found...
This was sent on to me...
John, At Ballinrostig on Sunday, I found a MP3 player in the field been used as the car park. I'll be at Carrigtohill for the 5k on Wednesday night if someone is looking for it. Could you post this on your blog? Cheers Dave. My no is 086-1982810

No comments: